Now hiring a R&D Software Engineer for work in the Southfield, MI area!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a R&D Software Engineer for direct-hire placement!
• Responsible for developing innovative solutions for challenging problems with scalable, production quality software
• Work with internal cross-functional teams to develop a working model or proof of concept
• Read and understand documentation provided by partners
• Work with customers to build integrations and troubleshoot issues
If you’re interested in this direct-hire opportunity, please apply today!
• 3- 8 years of experience
• Experience with: Unity, Rightware Studio, Android Studio, Xcode, OpenFrameworks (C++), QT, Python, Adobe XD
• Developing systems applications on Linux/Android
• BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• 2 plus years of experience as a software engineer using a multitude of technology, such as C,C++, C#, Python, Java.
• Hackathon or Quick Stage
• Mobile Development (Android or iOS). • Ability to take ideas from concept to prototype.
• Experience in a rapid development environment for early proof of concepts.
• Ability to create and vet technical requirements from cross-functional R&D groups.
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams with a strong sense of self-direction.
• Pro-active attitude, with a passion for creativity.
• Experience with embedded hardware prototyping.
• Coming from a startup environment would be a very nice to have.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.