Manufacturing Team Leader needed in Knoxville, TN.
Trillium is now seeking a Manufacturing Team Leaders in the Knoxville area. This position consists of assisting the supervisor in coordinating worker activities involved with machining, die casting, assembly, quality assurance and shipping of automotive components. Also assisting the supervisor with coordinating activities or workers for plant and die casting maintenance.
- relay supervisors direction to workers
- adjust procedures to meet production schedules
- recommends ways to improve production, equipment, and quality of products
- suggest changes to improve efficiency
- analyzes work problems and suggests solutions to the supervisor
- assist in resolving worker problems
- maintains production and time records
- Estimates requisitions and inspects materials
- set up machines and equipment
- reports machine and equipment malfunctions to maintenance personnel
- performs activities of team members
- examines materials for conformance to specs
- trains team members
This is a direct hire position on second shift, 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday. Salary range is from $30k-$35k. There is no per diem.
If you are interested, apply now.
- Associates Degree or related experience
- Ability to analyze, read, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to calculate amounts and figures such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
-Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.