Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Application Engineer needed in Ann Arbor, MI.
If you are an Application Engineer with Machine Vision experience, looking to join a creative emerging technology company, we are looking for you.
In this position, you have the unique opportunity to work across both the sales and engineering organization, and be directly engaged with our customers, helping develop, and install solutions that make their products better.
You will help specify and create solutions with a focus on user interfaces, system integration and image processing utilizing our surface inspection measurement systems. The creative solutions the team implements will be pushed out to factories around the world and directly impact the next generation of consumer electronics, automotive and aerospace components, pharmaceuticals, and a wide variety of other important products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Solution creation and implementation using Vision product portfolio
• Create proposals and present internally and externally
• Proof of concept experimental design and execution
• Support and install systems on site at customer plants
• Ability to travel relatively extensively both domestically and internationally
• Clear and crisp communication to multiple levels within the organization
• Review customer, competition, internal designs, and determine capability to meet specs
• Testing & validation of design
• Failure investigations
If you are interested, apply now.
• Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or Physics related discipline, or a combination of education and work experience
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience, ideally in a technical field support role, with machine vision experience, or related fields, strongly preferred
• Effective collaboration skills
• High level of personal integrity, ability to professionally handle confidential matters
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A proven record of accomplishment with excellent references
• Dedication to accomplishing project and corporate goals
• Ability to work with core Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
• International and domestic travel generally up to approximately 35%-50% of the time
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.