Now hiring Quality Control/Field Technicians for direct-hire placement in Cadillac, MI!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking Quality Control/Field Technicians for direct-hire placement!
This position is accountable for reviewing and reporting results based on quality assurance activities. Responsibilities include monitoring processes, developing product and process improvements, maintaining effective and adequate measurement systems and interfacing with functional departments. This position provides technical support to Rexair’s distributors and service centers regarding the proper use/care/repairing of the Rainbow Vacuum Cleaning System.
• Tests, evaluates, performs dimensional layouts, and validates product and process changes through the PPAP process.
• Participates in engineering tests, product qualification testing and summarizes the results.
• Facilitates problem-solving teams.
• Performs data analysis and reporting.
• Operates and maintains the Coordinate Measuring Machine and its related systems.
• Primary PC-DMIS programmer.
• Manage and maintain gage calibration program and activities.
• Maintain programs on balancing equipment and become Level II balance certified by Schenk Trebel.
• Provide service and customer support during field visits and/or via electronic communication methods.
• Assists with data collection to be used for solving and troubleshooting product problems within the field.
• Communicate technical issues from the field to management.
• International and domestic travel is required.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
The pay scale is $60k-$65k per year with potential for annual bonus. There will be around 25% travel expected. If you’re interested in this direct-hire opportunity, please apply today!
• Associate’s degree in Applied Science of Engineering with a minimum of three years of related experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• ASQ CQT, ISO Internal Auditor certifications or must be obtained within 18 months of employment.
• Proven working experience in field service; ability to troubleshoot, test, repair technical equipment.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Prior experience utilizing customer satisfaction and quality improvement techniques.
• Familiar with standardized quality systems including ISO-9000.
• Knowledge in statistical process control and statistical analysis techniques.
• Expansive knowledge of the quality and engineering fields.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.