Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Associate Buyer for work in the Auburn Hills, MI area!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Associate Buyer!
The Buyer is responsible for purchasing and negotiation materials, equipment, and supplies from vendors for Powertrain.
• Evaluates vendor quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers.
• Responsible managing quotations, issuing purchase orders, interfacing with suppliers/internal customers, supporting staff on program sourcing tracking and PO management, and coordinating special projects.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering from an accredited University is required.
• Candidates that have 1-3 years experience in a purchasing environment is highly preferred.
• Must be capable of managing tactical workload while developing & implementing strategies and process improvements.
• Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Power Point, Word) and web-based applications.
• Experience in SAP and AUTOMOTIVE is not required, however would be an advantage.
• Strong Communication with all levels of management and peers, both internally and externally.
• May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.