Are you seeking a rewarding career with a dynamic and consistently growing staffing brand? Trillium Technical is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team in the Dedham, MA area!
The Account Manager is primarily responsible for achieving financial goals of the organization by ensuring high quality service is provided to clients, handling the employment-related functions of the field staff placed at the client companies, and also maintaining existing client relationships, increasing the sales volume of existing customers, and expanding service lines within existing assigned customers.
Specific duties include:
• Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
• Negotiates, prices, signs, and binds sales/service agreements with customers and clients within company guidelines. Acts as the liaison and conduit between company and our client companies.
• Responsible for developing, implementing, evaluating, and adjusting an effective marketing and fulfillment strategy to meet or exceed sales goals assigned by company management.
• Makes sales and service calls on a regular basis to established client accounts within an assigned territory.
• Primarily acts as a liaison between the branch staff and the client to ensure that a high quality service is being provided. Advises management of any service issues or concerns.
• Makes sales calls, as time permits, to targeted prospective clients and recommends new clients to be added to prospect list.
• Prepares bids or estimates for clients as necessary. Follows up on bids or estimates submitted to client to determine whether orders can be filled.
• Completes required sales reports in a timely manner as determined by management. Reviews sales plan and results with the branch manager on a weekly basis.
• Completes all required documentation as necessary for the sale including Terms & Conditions, contracts, etc.
• Maintains frequent contact with recruiters to discuss the availability of field staff employees by skill categories and to anticipate clients’ needs.
• Responsible for working well with others and maintaining positive attitude within a team environment.
• Participates in and successfully completes all training classes as required by management in a timely manner.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and are excited about joining the Trillium team, apply today!
• 1+ year of current experience selling staffing services in the IT / Software / Engineering domains
• 2-3+ additional years of sales experience in a B2B environment
• Successful track record in a commission based environment
• 2+ years recruiting experience, ideally in IT.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.