Now hiring an Industrial Mechanic for work in the Portsmouth, VA area!
Trillium Staffing has partnered with a busy machine shop in North Charleston, SC to staff Industrial Mechanics!
This is a temp to hire position with pay being based on experience and skill set. 1st and 2nd shift positions are possible.
To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must have general mechanical knowledge of installing, maintaining, upgrading and fabricating machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings in industrial establishment. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now.
• Three years related experience
• High school diploma or GED required
• Disassemble, reassemble, troubleshoot and test machinery
• Rigging Experience
• Portable Tools - ability to Turn, Drill, Tap, Bore, Hone, Polish, Deburr hardware
• In-place machining experience is desired
• Fork Lift and Crane experience preferred
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
• Read blue prints and measuring tools
• US Citizenship is required due to the nature of work being performed (DOD)
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.