Now hiring Manual Machinists for work in the North Charleston, SC area!
Trillium Staffing has partnered with a busy Machine shop in North Charleston, SC to staff Manual Machinists.
This is a temp to hire position and pay will be based upon experience and skill set.
To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must have a general machine shop knowledge of 1) metals and the quality and machinability and uses of metals, alloys and other materials, 2) machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair and maintenance, 3) design techniques, tools and principals involved in the production of machined parts.
If you’re interested, please apply today!
• Three years related experience
• High school diploma or GED required
• Lathes, Grinders, Boring Mills, Planers, Portable Tools
• Turn, Drill, Tap, Bore, Hone, Polish machine processes
• Large part machining experience preferred. Ship propeller shafting, ship steering gear, etc.…
• In-place machining experience is desired
• Fork lift and Crane experience preferred
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
• Read blue prints and measuring tools
• US citizenship is required due to type of work being performed (DOD)
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.