Now hiring a Maintenance Specialist for direct-hire in the Knoxville, TN area!
Trillium is currently seeking Maintenance Specialists for 2nd and 3rd shift in the Knoxville area.
The Maintenance Mechanic position conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service as well as duties including but not limited to cleaning, painting, welding, fabricating, plumbing, and very minor electrical. The pay is $20-$25 an hour, depending on experience and no per diem is offered. This is a 2nd shift opportunity.
• Works with a team to provide maintenance support for activities listed both in a scheduled and as is needed basis.
• Willing to learn emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Willing to learn additional mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair production machines and tools over time.
• Reads and interprets English equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Comply with OSHA safety and health rules.
• Work well with others and in a supervised team atmosphere.
If you are interested in position and you meet the qualifications below, please apply now.
• Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic.
• Automotive, plumbing, and construction skills.
• Basic welding and fabrication competencies.
• Capable of individual thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.