2nd/3rd shift Maintenance Specialist needed in Louisville, KY.
Trillium Construction is currently seeking 2nd shift Maintenance Specialists who troubleshoots, installs, and repairs machinery, equipment, and electrical systems.
-Writes and makes changes to PLC Programs
-Diagnoses malfunctioning machinery
-Installs , diagnoses, and programs microprocessor systems and controllers
-Maintains CNC and PLC backup library for all equipment operational programs
-Installs, repairs, and maintains conduit, power supply wiring, and substation equipment for production machines
- Repairs and diagnoses faulty electrical equipment such as motors, transformers, and circuit boards
- Repairs and diagnoses mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment
-performs machining and fabrication work
- performs routine maintenance on all facility and production equipment
-observes all company safety policies
- Records data accurately and completely in MPC. (CMMS)
- other duties may be assigned
This is a second and third shift position offering $18-$25 an hour, depending on experience. No per diem or relocation is offered.
If you are interested, apply now.
-Ability to repair and maintain electrical and mechanical equipment and systems
-good problem solving and diagnostic skills
-Ability to use hand tools
-Experience with Microsoft office
-High school diploma/equivalent required
-2 year degree preferred
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.