Immediately hiring a Process Engineer in Knoxville, TN!
Trillium is currently seeking a Process Engineer for Assembly for a Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturer in Knoxville, TN Immediately!!!!!
The Assembly Engineer will be primarily be working with torque/angle requirements, leak testing, screw driving systems, error-proofing, part transferring, and nesting/ fixtures. They will also be working with QR coding, pressing operations, and supporting overall manufacturing operations. Candidates will also be expected to read blue prints and have experience with drafting and Jig design. Must be able to focus on improving efficiency and reducing defect. This is a direct hire position offering relocation benefits to those who qualify. Salary range is $60k-$75k. No per diem. First shift position Monday-Friday. Full benefits offered as well.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications below, please apply online today!
- Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical engineering is preferred but not required
- Advanced Mechanical Aptitude
- Toyota Production System Experience
- 3-5 years experience in the automotive manufacturing industry preferred
- Knowledge of PLC operation
- Knowledge of Hydraulic & Pneumatic circuits
- Process Design Experience
- Knowledge of PFMEA
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.