Engineering Manager needed in Knoxville, TN.
Trillium is now seeking an Engineering Manager in the Knoxville, TN area!
The engineering managers role is to oversee day to day operations of the Assembly department in a large-scale manufacturing environment. Responsibilities include preventative maintenance, leadership, troubleshooting, and day to day management of engineers, maintenance mechanics, and technicians.
- Supervise and manage PE engineers within assembly department to ensure production efficiency
- Work with production, maintenance, and engineering and outside vendors to improve work practice and equipment care. Update equipment and maintenance procedures along with inventory.
- Build relationships with operations and management to provide direction
- Organizing of weekly and daily maintenance tasks and schedules
- Participation and planning of meetings and activities
- Coordinate outside contractor repairs and supplied services
- Assist with supervisor and maintenance manager with pre-planning of planned turnarounds, shutdowns, and special projects including, accumulation of job lists, ordering of parts and materials, and preparation of schedule
- Other duties may be assigned
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $80k-$110k annually. Relocation benefits may be offered to those who qualify. There is no per diem.
If you are interested, apply now.
- Related engineering degree preferred/ some engineering class work required
- strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills across multiple departments
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Ten years assembly experience required within the automotive industry
- Experience with Japanese OEM is highly valued
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.