Trillium Driver Solutions is currently seeking a Full-Time Recruiting Manager!
A Recruiting Manager is needed in the York,PA market to increase placements and profitability of the local operation by aggressively recruiting and marketing our brand in the region by implementing recruiting strategies that fit client demands.
The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for achieving the financial goals of a single or multiple branch office (s) by maintaining employee and client relationships, leading the recruiting activities, maintaining a sufficient pool of field staff employs to meet current and anticipated customer demand, and filling client orders with quality employees who will meet expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for developing, evaluating, and maintaining an available pool of qualified, field staff employees with the marketable skills necessary to meet client needs.
• Acts as a liaison between the field staff employee, the branch office, and the client to ensure that a high-quality service is being provided. Advises management of any service issues or concerns.
• Follows up with client and employee to ensure that a satisfactory placement has been made.
• Resolves issues with field staff employees involving pay discrepancies, working conditions, counseling, discipline, etc.
• Completes and maintains all documentation processes as required by company policy and federal or state regulation for field staff employees including new hire and I-9 forms, reference checks, social security number verifications, criminal background checks, and any other documentation required by the client site within a timely manner.
• Maintains frequent contact with client and prospect companies to discuss their needs.
• Maintains frequent contact with sales account reps and other branch personnel to discuss the availability of field staff employees by skill categories and to anticipate clients’ needs.
• Reliable and dependable attendance is an expected essential function of this position.
• Responsible for working well with others and maintaining positive attitude within a team environment.
Trillium is proud to offer a competitive benefit package and pay plus commissions. If you’re interested in joining the Trillium team, please apply today!
• Previous temporary staffing / recruiting experience and / or 2 years of related experience in a service industry.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience in business, management, or a related course of study preferred.
• Very Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.