Are you seeking a rewarding career with a dynamic and consistently growing staffing brand? Trillium Construction is looking for a Selling Branch Manager to join our team in the Dallas, TX area!
Trillium Construction, a leader in the staffing industry, is currently seeking a Full-Time Branch Manager in the Dallas, TX area.
Trillium is offering a competitive benefit package & base plus commission.
A Selling Branch Manager responsibility is to increase sales, placements and profitability of the operation by working with clients and aggressively recruiting/marketing our brand in the region by implementing recruiting strategies that fit client demands.
Responsible for achieving the financial goals by maintaining employee and client relationships, leading the sales/recruiting activities, maintaining a sufficient pool of field staff employees to meet current and anticipated customer demand, and filling client orders with quality employees who will meet expectations.
• Responsible for developing, evaluating, and maintaining new/existing clients and an available pool of qualified, field staff employees with the marketable skills necessary to meet client needs.
• Act as a liaison between the field staff employee, the branch office, and the client to ensure that a high-quality service is being provided. Advises management of any service issues or concerns.
• Follow up with client/employee to ensure a satisfactory placement.
• Resolve issues with field employees, such as jobsite issues, safety, counseling, etc.
• Complete and maintain all documentation processes as required by company policy, federal and state regulation for field staff employees including new hire and I-9 forms, reference checks, E-verify, etc.
• Maintains frequent contact with client and prospect companies to discuss their needs.
• Maintains frequent contact with other branch personnel to discuss the availability of field staff employees by skill categories and to anticipate clients’ needs.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
• Previous temporary staffing / recruiting experience and / or 2 years of related experience in a service industry.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience in business, management, or a related course of study preferred.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.