Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Seeking an experienced Electricial Engineer / Technician for work in the Oshkosh, WI area!
Trillium Staffing, a leader in the staffing industry is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer / Technician!
This position will work with other electrical and mechanical designers to produce designs for a wide range of power and industrial products. The individual will be responsible for the development of schematics documenting designs for various applications. Additional responsibilities include:
- Generation of production documents and support of manufacturing
- Limited travel to support customer startup and commissioning of equipment
- Technical review of customer provide schematics and specifications
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• Experience or educational background with the power/utility industry. (Switchgear or breaker control experience considered a plus).
• Experience with electrical schematic drafting
• Familiarity with PLC products and functionality
• Interest or experience in implementing Engineering Best Practices
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.