Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Hiring for Assembly Line Lead in the New Albany, OH area!
Trillium Staffing, a leader in the staffing industry is currently seeking an Assembly Line Lead!
The Line Lead assists supervisors in coordinating production efficiency; organizes and oversees workers and production components to maximize production output and minimize downtime, trains team members and monitors areas of responsibility on lines to maintain acceptable quality.
Essential Job Functions
• Reviews production schedules with supervisor and estimates worker requirements for completion of jobs.
• Interprets and explains specifications and job orders to workers; instructs, assigns duties, and rotates team members on a regular basis.
• Sets up machines and equipment; assures timely and accurate retrieval of necessary materials to maintain production levels; anticipates shortages in components by looking ahead and correcting.
• Trains new employees and establishes “go to” relationship after initial training; oversees the training and cross training of employees as needed.
• Monitors and adjusts work procedures on the line for the following:
(1) product meets specifications
(2) quality level is maintained
(3) all people are rotated systematically for safety and ergonomic reasons
(4) most effective and efficient production is maintained.
• Performs activities of workers to assist or relieve on an individual basis to avoid shutdown.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving production problems.
• Maintains time and production records on the line.
• Makes recommendations to supervisors for changes in working conditions, use of equipment, or production processes to increase efficiency and quality.
• Sets the example for respectful leadership and cooperation, and assists in motivating employees to achieve work goals.
• Assists in maintaining the cleanliness and working condition of equipment and tools. Informs management of hazardous or potentially hazardous conditions on the line or in the work area.
• Maintain Alene standards of performance and comply with housekeeping, safety policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by Production Group Leaders and Supervision.
If you’re interested, please apply today!
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as product specifications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively to customers or employees of the organization.
• 1 year or more of related experience, technical school, and/or training.
• High school diploma. Some college courses preferred.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.