Now hiring an Estimator in Atlanta, GA! Direct Hire opportunity!
Trillium Construction Services is currently seeking an Estimator for our client, a leader in major fabrication and steel management!
• Prepare detailed estimates in accordance with the scope of work, blueprints, specifications, and other documentation to prepare quantity take-offs.
• Get quotes from material and equipment suppliers, subcontractors, and specified manufacturers to put together with your materials and labor take-offs.
• Distribute and maintain control over bid documents.
• Review actual labor and materials costs.
• Routinely follow up with the bidding contractors.
If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel and .pdf files (Bluebeam or Acrobat).
• Ability to understand construction principles and to read and interpret contract documents/blueprints.
• 5 - 10 years’ experience, preferably in the fabrication, structural steel industry.
• Solid understanding of construction industry practices, processes, and standards and their impact on project activities.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.