Auburn Hills, Michigan - Posted on August 21, 2012
Published By Christopher Buchanan
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
CES Inc. has a KBE Engineering opportunity working with a fortune 500 company.
Perform body closures and body shell 3D part design from concept through Style Freeze events. Develop and apply requirement sections to existing and new body architectures to support full body development. Support design studios by conducting feasibility studies using full set of KBE tools. Track and lead issue resolution activities within area of responsibility.
Candidate must be a self-starter and able to complete complicated projects without constant supervision. Strong communication skills is a must. Willingness to take on additional responsibility and learn new methods is a must. MS Office and Windows proficiency is a must.
* Catia V5 technical expertise
* BS in engineering or equivalent from an ABET-accredited university is required.
* 5+ yrs in body engineering is required.
* Prior Catia V5 training is required.
* Prior DFSS and Teamcenter training is preferred.
* MS is preferred.
* Manufacturing process or launch experience is preferred.
* Testing or structures experience is preferred.
* Good understanding of body engineering and design process, including dimensional and structural requirements is desired.
Computer and Engineering Services (CES), Inc. is committed to providing its clients with highly qualified, technical professionals. Candidates have been interviewed and screened to meet our client’s placement and contract requirements. CES strives to provide employees with the benefits, services and assignments to attain their personal and professional goals.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.