South Bend, Indiana - Posted on August 6, 2012
Published By Natascha Howe
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Seeking a Facilities Manager in South Bend, IN!
Facilities Manager needed to perform preventive maintenance on machinery and vehicles, change parts, or perform other routine machinery & vehicle maintenance; complete basic building maintenance: carpentry, electrical, and/or plumbing. Please note that this position may involve significant overtime hours during our busy season and qualified applicants will be those who are willing to work overtime when asked.
1. Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
2. Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
3. Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures.
4. Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
5. Clean machines and machine parts, using cleaning solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
6. Perform preventative maintenance on and/or repair vehicles.
7. Support achievement of company standards in safety, efficiency, on-time production, etc.
Additional Functions: 1. Comply with all safety policies, company practices / procedures, and any reasonable management requests. 2. Maintain a satisfactory attendance record as outlined in the employee handbook.
We are offering $18-$20 an hour depending on experience!
Qualified candidates should possess:
-High school diploma or GED
-Min. 1 year of related experience
-Building and construction and mathematical knowledge preferred
-Customer satisfaction focus involving face-to-face communication with individuals or teams. Works cooperatively with others to improve departmental metrics as required to maximize value and reduce costs. Continual improvement of product and process quality in all areas of responsibility.
-Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
-Administrative clerical knowledge/ability sufficient to accurately complete transactions on paper forms as well as computerized entry fields as required to facilitate operations required
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.