Blaine, Minnesota - Posted on June 4, 2012
Published By Mark Mortenson
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
We are currently accepting resumes for apprentice electricians. We are looking for residential and commercial. PLEASE TYPE IN THE SUBJECT LINE WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND IS IN; RESIDENTIAL or COMMERCIAL.
****We will not be considering journeyman electricians for these positions****
Must have a 2 year degree in electrical and a minimum of 1 to 2 years of work experience
Must have a MN State non-licensed electrical card
Must have valid drivers license
Pre-employment drug screen required
Basic job description and duties but not limited to;
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
• Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
• Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
• Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications.
• Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets.
• Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
• Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares, and driving needed vehicle.
MN State Non-Licensed Electrical Card
Valid Driver’s License
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.