CDL Class A Driver (Nights)
Aurora, Colorado - Posted on June 5, 2012
Published By Luke Blaser
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Multiple CDL Class A Drivers needed for regional nights and weekends!
Trillium Drivers is seeking several Drivers for regional nights and weekends! If you are a safe and reliable driver this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company starting as a long term temporary assignment with the possibility for this to turn into a permanent position for the right driver! Drivers will be using electric pallet jacks to load/unlaod food product to various states including Utah, NM, Wyoming, NE, KS and MN. There will be 3 weeks of training and ride alongs. Out 2-3 nights per week on average.
**Great benefit package offered!!**
Qualified Drivers must possess:
- CDL Class A license
- 2 years of recent verifiable CDL A driving experience
- Prior experience in the food service industry a bonus!
- Clean MVR
- No Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) violations in past seven years.
- No license suspensions last 5 years (unless for other than moving violation).
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past three years.
- No more than 2 minor preventable accidents (less than $5000 damage) within the last 3 years.
- No major preventable accidents within the last year. A major preventable is defined as an accident of more than $5000 in damage OR an accident as a result of a U-turn, lane change, rear end collision or any accident that resulted in a rollover.
- No more than one excessive speeding or reckless driving (more than 15 over limit) in past ten years.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Apply now for immediate consideration as we are in need for numerous Drivers in the area!
About Trillium Driver Solutions:
We are proud to offer our drivers a comprehensive benefits package including holidays, vacation, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life, and disability.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.