DESIGN ENGINEER III
Southfield, Michigan - Posted on September 19, 2012
Published By Jessica Evans
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
CES, Inc. has an indefinite DESIGN ENGINEER III opportunity available with our client.
Support advanced development of specifically in the area of new product development by working with hardware and software design teams to design the easing, mounting, etc.
Minimal travel with possible trip to Japan at most once per year
* BSME degree or equivalent
* 6+ years of experience
* Strong Optics background (lens, camera, headlights)
* Must have engineering experience
* Strong Catia or UG
* 3D part and assembly design (plastics a must; metal is optional)
* Communication skills
* Self-reliable to learn on own
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent in a team environment
* 3D interference tools
* Understanding of circuit theory desired.
* Human Factors product design experience desired.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.