High Point, North Carolina - Posted on April 17, 2012
Published By Michael Noftzger
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Construction Services has an IMMEDIATE need for (6) Journeyman electricians local to the High Point, NC Area. Plenty of OVERTIME!
- Must be willing to work OVERTIME and willing to work 7 days a week as required!
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Must be PROFICIENT in bending electrical conduit!
- Cutting, bending, threading and running 1/2” & 3/4” electrical conduit materials.
- Bending and running 2 1/2” - 3” EMT.
- Must have experience bending offsets, 3 points, 4 points, saddles, kicks, 90’s, etc.
- Pulling electrical wiring (small and large) through electrical conduit.
- Terminating electrical panels, setting fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
- Have +/- 8-10 years of experience as a Commercial Electrician.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting electrical blue prints and drawings.
- Experience and proficiency running electrical conduit with precision expertise.
- Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand.
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish.
- Possess “all” basic hand tools (i.e. channel locks, screwdrivers, volt meter, battery drill, side cutters, channel locks, etc.).
- Essential skills include: excellent organization and time management
with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Valid Driver’s License/State or Govt. Issued ID and Valid Social Security Card Required.
- Reliable personal transportation to the job site.
- We consider applicants for all positions without regard for race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
- All employees are subject to Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
and Social Security Number Verification upon hire.
- All Basic electrical hand tools (including hacksaw, battery drill, etc.).
- Hardhat, Work Boots, Safety Glasses & Reflective Safety Vest Required.
About The Project:
- Commercial Project
- High Point, NC
- Hourly Rate: Upto $17.50/hr for qualified candidates
- Pay will be based on individual’s experience and location.
What We Offer
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or ATM/Debit Card Payment
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401k after 1 year
Keywords: Trillium Construction Services is a Division of Trillium. We are a leading supplier of commercial, residential and industrial construction trades including, electricians, pipe fitters, pipewelders, plumbers, carpenters, millwrights, sheet metal mechanics, etc. Trillium is a national provider and has projects ongoing throughout the United States with local positions throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia and Maryland.
- Sign on to www.trilliumjobs.com to register with Trillium!
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.