Local Class A Drivers
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin - Posted on April 18, 2012
Published By Dawn Conwell
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Drivers is now hiring for local Class A Drivers for pick up and delivery!
A large national logistics company has partnered with Trillium Drivers to locate their next local Class A Drivers! These are full time and temp to permanent positions! Drivers must have P&D experience and at least 2 yrs CDLA experience.
- The position pays $18.00/hour
- OT after 40 hours
- The position is full-time/Temp to Perm
- Several stops per day; dock deliveries and pick ups
- Excellent late model equipment
- Home every night
- Paid Weekly
- No Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) violations
- No license suspensions last 5 years (unless for other than moving violation).
- No more than 2 moving violations in the past three years.
- No more than 1 minor preventable accidents (less than $5000 damage) within the last 3 years.
- No major preventable accidents within the last year. A major preventable is defined as an accident of more than $5000 in damage OR an accident as a result of a U-turn, lane change, rear end collision or any accident that resulted in a rollover.
- No more than 1 excessive speeding or reckless driving (more than 15 over limit) in past ten years.
We are proud to offer our drivers a comprehensive benefits package including holidays, vacation, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life, and disability.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.