Class A Dry Van Driver
Appleton, Wisconsin - Posted on April 17, 2012
Published By Judy Towey
Create an account today
Are you interested in this job or others like it?
Creating an account with Trillium Staffing will allow you to not only apply for this position but others like.
We have a great Opportunity for Class A Drivers in the Appleton, WI area with good customer service skills, needs to be able to work with all levels of people and be understanding, friendly and helpful.
The ideal driver should be able to back trailer into dock, driver needs to verify dock lock can be engaged and needs to be lined with dock plate.
Permanent, Full-time position, first shift, home every night. The position pays $14.00
- Drivers delivers to 35 stores in Wisconsin
- Excellent late model equipment – Dry Van
- Paid Weekly
- No Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) violations in past seven years.
- No license suspensions last 5 years (unless for other than moving violation).
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past three years.
- No more than 2 minor preventable accidents (less than $5000 damage) within the last 3 years.
- No major preventable accidents within the last year. A major preventable is defined as an accident of more than $5000 in damage OR an accident as a result of a U-turn, lane change, rear end collision or any accident that resulted in a rollover.
- No excessive speeding or reckless driving (more than 15 over limit) in past three years.
We are proud to offer our drivers a comprehensive benefits package including holidays, vacation, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life, and disability.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have an account with us already, Login and apply
Don't have a Resume? Click here
Contact Us if you have any questions