Class A Driver with Hazmat
Janesville, Wisconsin - Posted on April 18, 2012
Published By Dawn Conwell
Create an account today
Are you interested in this job or others like it?
Creating an account with Trillium Staffing will allow you to not only apply for this position but others like.
Trillium Drivers a national leader in driver staffing, is seeking Class A drivers with Hazmat for Linehaul runs in Janesville!
Are you seeking full-time, permanent work? We have positions available! Our client an established Midwest Carrier, is seeking experienced Class A drivers with Hazmat for full time positions!
- Position pays $14.00-$15.00/hour, based on experience
- Driver must have OTR/logging experience
- Drivers will work M-F, 3rd shift, linehaul (approximate start time, 8pm)
- Excellent late model equipment
- Home every day/night
- Hazmat Endorsement required (or willing to obtain in 30 days)
- Full-Time/Permanent Position
- No Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) violations in past seven years.
- No license suspensions last 5 years (unless for other than moving violation).
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past three years.
- No more than 2 minor preventable accidents (less than $5000 damage) within the last 3 years.
- No major preventable accidents within the last year. A major preventable is defined as an accident of more than $5000 in damage OR an accident as a result of a U-turn, lane change, rear end collision or any accident that resulted in a rollover.
- No more than one excessive speeding or reckless driving (more than 15 over limit) in past three years.
We are proud to offer our drivers a comprehensive benefits package including holidays, vacation, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life, and disability. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have an account with us already, Login and apply
Don't have a Resume? Click here
Contact Us if you have any questions