Charlotte, North Carolina - Posted on April 13, 2012
Published By Michael Noftzger
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Construction Service is currently recruiting for a Project Manager/Superintendent for a locally based concrete floor covering and maintenance company. Salaried position ($50K-$55K/annually).
Duties and Responsibilties will include:
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Prepare contracts, job costing and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses as required.
- Direct and supervise workers.
- Select and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as shot blasting, underlayment, etc.
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computers.
- All other assigned tasks and duties.
Minimum 10+ years experience in the commercial concrete floor covering to include the following:
Grinding & Polishing
Concrete Moisture Management
Moisture Testing-Calcium Chloride and Relative Humidity (Rh) Testing
Self-Leveling Underlayment Application
Previous experience supervising several projects at the same time.
Ability to travel as required. (Greater than 50%)
Valid North Carolina Driver’s License.
Clean DMV with NO DUI’s/DWI’s in the past 5 years.
What We Offer Our Employees:
Direct Deposit or ATM/Debit Card Payment
Trillium Construction is an EOE and understands the importance of flexibility and responsiveness in the construction industry. Our focus is to provide our clients with a superior level of service that is unmatched in our industry. Contractors nationwide depend on Trillium Construction to do what we do best; attract and retain experts in the construction industry. Our dedication to proactive recruiting allows our clients to do what they do best; secure and complete projects.
A partnership with Trillium Construction can allow you to provide your clients with an accurate bid for labor and supervision as well as a resource for those unpredictable changes in your team. With locations across the nation, our pool of qualified candidates is constantly growing with new talent ranging from entry level laborers through supervisors and project managers!
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.