IT Web Developer Sr.
Farmington Hills, Michigan - Posted on May 16, 2012
Published By Jessica Evans
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
CES Inc. has an opportunity available with our client, a large automotive manufacturer, for an IT Web Developer Sr.
The Web Developer Senior will resolve customer complaints and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. You will use your expertise to assist in the training less experienced Java developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area.
- Eight plus years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Excellent understanding of business applications of the project.
- Knowledge of life cycle methodologies.
- Experience in creating design documents.
- Knowledge of performing program coding and testing.
- Experience working with the highest technical level of all phases of Java/J2EE application systems activities.
Computer and Engineering Services, Inc (CES) has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. We service the areas of Aerospace, Automotive, Administrative, Architects, Engineering, Executive, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Environmental, Health & Safety, Information Technology, Marketing, Purchasing, Program Management, Project Management, and Sales. We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package including holidays, vacation, 401(k), health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, training, and tuition reimbursement. CES, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.