Howell, Michigan - Posted on May 21, 2012
Published By Michelle Shafer
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Do you have pipe and tube welding experience? Trillium Staffing has promising opportunity’s for fitter welders in the Howell, MI area.
Fitter Welder must have:
• Pipe and tube welding experience, Certified TIG, MIG, Flux Core in stainless steel and carbon steel,
• ASME B31.3 Pressure piping experience
• ASME Pressure vessel fitting and welding (100% penetration) Root, Filler, Cover
• Excellent trouble shooting and communication skills. Ability to get the job done with the highest quality standards on budget.
• Good Layout an fabrication skills
• Able to take direction from a job leader and fit and weld as directed
Must have stable work history and be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.