Commercial Licensed Electricians
Various, Iowa - Posted on May 8, 2012
Published By Rianne Brinker
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Seeking Commercial Journeymen/Apprentice Electricians
Commercial Iowa Licensed and unlicensed Journeyman Electricians for work in Des Moines/Ames, Iowa City, Mason City and Clinton.
Pay up to $24 an hour
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Cutting, bending, threading and running 1/2” & 3/4” electrical conduit materials.
- Cutting, bending and running 2 1/2” – 3” EMT.
- Must have experience bending offsets, 3 points, 4 points, saddles, kicks, 90’s, etc.
- Pulling electrical wiring (small and large) through electrical conduit.
- Terminating electrical panels, setting fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
What We Offer
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or ATM/Debit Card Payment
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
Keywords: Trillium, Trillium Construction, Trillium Construction Services, Trillium Staffing Solutions, Iowa, Des Moines, Iowa City, electrician, electrician helper, journeyman electrician, commercial electrician, industrial electrician, skilled trades, tradesperson, Electrical conduit, conduit, channel locks, volt meter, device, lights, lighting, fixtures, outlets, electrical apprentice, trillium, trillium construction services, perennial, perennial contractors, construction, switches, switch,
- Valid Driver’s License/State or Govt. Issued ID and Valid Social Security Card Required.
- Clean Criminal Background (50 State National Background Check will be ran).
- Vehicle licensed & registered in YOUR name & proof of current insurance.
- Reliable personal transportation to the job site.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard for race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. All employees are subject to Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification and Social Security Number Verification upon hire.
- All Basic electrical hand tools (including hacksaw, battery drill, etc.).
- Hardhat, Work Boots, Safety Glasses & Reflective Safety Vest Required.
- Pay will be based on individual’s experience and location.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.