Print Process Engineer
Lansing, Michigan - Posted on May 7, 2012
Published By Michelle Evans
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Staffing has an amazing opportunity available for a Print Process Engineer.
The Print Process Engineer will lead projects and phases of programs of minimal to moderate complexity. The employee must have some relevant work experience and have mastered basic engineering skills. The position is mostly self-directed and a moderate level of creativity (i.e. looking for innovative solutions) is expected.
Specific Duties Include:
1. Evaluate and/or develop plans and criteria for a variety of projects and activities. Determine the feasibility and soundness of proposed tests, products and proposed process improvements.
2. Provide expert technical knowledge to resolve process and equipment problems, implement solutions, and maintain and verify the results.
3. Provide technical research, Design Engineering assistance and/or training to both team members and plant print operations as needed.
4. Direct the work of personnel to ensure work projects are completed to proper specification. This direction will include coordinating the activities of Drafters, Designers, Specialists and Technicians. May also coordinate the activities of other Engineers.
5. Provide project reporting, including associated project hours worked, costs incurred, requested justifications and incremental progress updates for assigned projects.
6. Supervise and/or review fabrication and assembly of new print oriented designs.
7. Mentor and coach others to facilitate successful project completion and employee development.
8. Develop expert level knowledge in printing processes and equipment.
9. Continuously improve knowledge and skills via experience, research and formal training.
1. Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering related field AND at least 3 years of Engineer related experience.
2. Requires a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience including managing multiple, complex technical projects.
3. Requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
4. Requires no less than 3 years of experience in word processing, spreadsheet software, internet and email.
5. Requires no less than 3 years of experience in CAD software.
6. Requires the understanding and application of trigonometry and calculus.
7. Requires the ability to travel up to 25% of the time domestically and/or internationally.
8. Requires a valid driver’s license and favorable motor vehicle report.
9. Requires the ability to obtain and maintain a passport.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.