Wire Harness Release Engineer
Northville, Michigan - Posted on June 26, 2012
Published By Jessica Evans
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
CES has a direct, full-time opportunity for a Wire Harness Release Engineer.
We need a talented individual to fill the role of Wire Harness Engineer. In this position, you will be the one who designs and develops drawings and products for programs, and develop engineering proposals to secure program business. This individual will be responsible for the design of wiring, component systems and related items, interfacing with the customer both internal and external, working closely with CAD designers on drawings, etc. and following appropriate processes to ensure change control management. Travel to customer locations.
* Easily analyzes and prioritizes information, distilling it to the critical issues and drawing accurate conclusions.
* Synthesizes all forms of research into clear, thoughtful, actionable deliverables
* Exhibits meticulous attention to detail. Is committed to producing accurate and high-quality work.
* Wire Harness Experience Required
* Product knowledge
* Team Player
* Excellent communication skills.
* Knowledge of engineering procedures and timing requirements.
* Working knowledge of electronic and/or electro-mechanical systems.
* BSEE or BSME with at least 3 - 7 years of experience. (Automotive experience preferred)
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 25 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.