As a recognized leader among truck driver staffing agencies, we partner with private fleets, third party logistics companies, for hire carriers, and LTL carriers throughout the country to locate safe and professional drivers.
Providing the nation's safest and most professional drivers is what we do. If you have ever struggled with finding the level of talent needed to best represent your organization, contact the driver staffing experts at Trillium Drivers today and experience the difference of working with the leader among truck driver staffing companies!
Our trained experts employ only the best candidates to provide you with unparalleled flexibility and reliability. As a leader among driver staffing services, we excel in assisting our clients to reduce risks and liabilities, create a predictable cost-per-driver, and provide flexible staffing solutions for those unforeseen needs.
Advantages and Savings
Trillium Driver Solutions provides you with experienced and flexible talent available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our drivers are generally eligible for health insurance, 401(k) retirement plans, and other benefits allowing us to attract a higher caliber of employees for you.
We provide you with a predictable cost-per-driver, eliminating some of the costly variables of employing drivers. Our professional staff will be responsible for all recruiting, screening, and testing of drivers; as well as managing worker's compensation claims, unemployment claims, payroll administration, tax reporting, and employee records maintenance.
Trillium Driver Solutions understands that a driver's safety and background has a direct correlation to your bottom line. Our proven screening process ensures that all of our drivers meet the following minimum requirements:
- Possesses a CDL (Commercial Drivers License)
- Is at least 23 years of age
- Has at least 2 years of driving experience within classification including at least one continuous year within the previous three years
- No DWI (Driving While Intoxicated) violations within the past seven years
- No license suspensions as a result of moving violations within the past five years
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years
- No more than two minor preventable accidents with damages of less than $5,000 within the past three years
- No major preventable accidents with damages exceeding $5,000 within the past year (such as those involving u-turns, lane changes, rear-ends, or rollovers)
- No excessive speeding (exceeding 15 mph over the speed limit) or reckless driving in the past three years
While we specialize in CDL A and CDL B drivers, we can fill a wide variety of transportation related positions including, but not limited to:
- Boom Truck Drivers
- Casual Drivers
- CDL A & B Drivers
- Dedicated Runs
- Dry Van Drivers
- Flatbed Steel Drivers
- Forklift Operator
- Line Haul Driver
- Logisitics Professionals
- P&D Drivers
- Shuttle Runs
- Vac Truck Drivers
Trillium Staffing can serve any location in Georgia including these cities, and more:
- Warner Robins